Saturday, November 3, 2012

My crappy version 1.0


Before I plan for me version 2.0... let's see what is the current state of Me version 1.0 (Which is worse that Windows Vista. :-)) :

Health and fitness:

I am 30-40 pounds overweight.
I have high  blood pressure and high cholesterol.
I am always tired and sleepy.
I don't have any routines.
I don't exercise
Not much energy

Productivity:

I spend bulk of my time surfing web and jumping from one thing to other
I have serious procrastination problems. I keep putting of things until the end.
My house and office is mess.
Work haphazardly on urgency bases.

Emotional and Mental:

Anxiety and anger issues
Happiness quotient missing
Not much self confidence
No mental clarity
No clear goals
Not many hobbies or fun in life.

Carrier / Financially:

Don't manage my fiances well.

Enough  to make myself feel bad. :-)

 To be fair version 1.0 is not totally crap... I am grateful that:

I have lovely and loving wife and son and family.
Good paying and fulfilling job.
Living in one of the greatest places on earth.
I have good knowledge and incredible amount of resources to transform my life.

In the next post I will talk about my vision of version 2.0 and the steps I am going to take for this.

Bye....




No comments:

Post a Comment